Regarding the animal I intend to adopt from Adoption Dogs Portugal I agree to the following:
- Allow a member / employee or volunteer of the association to make an assessment home visit to ensure that the animal is well adapted and has the essential conditions.
- Feed and house the animal.
- Take the animal out regularly.
- Do not leave the possession of the animal, except in circumstances where I cannot keep it, and taking into account that I will only hand it over to a person / institution, about whom I have good references, informing Adoption Dogs Portugal in advance where the animal will go
- Provide qualified preventive veterinary treatment (vaccination, deworming) and in case of injury or suspected illness.
- Do not use the animal for reproductive purposes.
- Birth control - by definitive methods (OVH or castrations), by medical methods (pills / injections) or by behavioral methods (arrest / isolate the animal), knowing that the best option for the animal and for the owner, is the definitive method.
- It is mandatory to notify Adoption Dogs Portugal and the Parish Council of the area of residence of the keeper within a maximum period of 5 days, if the animal is lost, disappears or dies.
- Do not chain the animal.
- Do not leave the animal unattended for long periods.
- Respect all National Laws relating to pet animals as well as the Universal Declaration of Animal Rights.